Once in a while you just need a break from coming up with witty comments of your own and need someone else to lean on to help fill your Twitter feed up. I dug through hundreds of quotes about Twitter in order to find the most interesting, funny and insightful Twitter quotes that rang in under 140 characters for easy copy-and-paste. Feel free to use these in your Tweets
whenever you like!
1. "Tweet like nobody's following..."
"Dance like the photo's not being tagged, Love like you've never been unfriended, Tweet like nobody's following
." - @PostSecret
2. "I tweet, therefore...""I tweet, therefore my entire life has shrunk to 140 character chunks of instant event & predigested gnomic wisdom. & swearing." @NeilGaiman
3. "Our biggest Revolution is a Tweet of 141 Characters...""We are the generation of Social Media, Our biggest Revolution is a Tweet of 141 Characters.” - @sandrachami
4. "He would have tweeted..."“If Paul Revere had been a modern day citizen, he wouldn't have ridden down Main Street. He would have tweeted." - @AlecJRoss
5. "If you send someone a snarky Tweet..."
"If you send someone a snarky Tweet, does that make you an Angry Bird
?" ― @AvramOhm
6. "Don't ever tell people on Twitter...""Don't ever tell people on Twitter that you're tweeting while you're driving ... it's worse than saying you're cutting up kittens" @robgokee
7. "And Tweet? Like a bird?""You want me to whatbook? And Tweet? Like a bird? Are you serious?" - @SC_Stephens_
8. "...I'll Klout you...""...don't tell me I should only talk to people with a high influence score, or I'll Klout you..." ― @JohnJGeddes // you tell 'em John!
9. "I don't tweet very much...""I don't tweet very much. I still believe in the mystery of an artist." - @RomeoSantosPage
10. "I've had to learn when not to tweet...""I've had to learn when not to tweet. Like, you learn how to keep your mouth shut? Learn to keep your tweet shut." @thatdanstevens